Governing Bodies and structure of organization
The governing bodies of National Organization:
- The General Meeting of Members
- Management Board
The highest governing body of the Organization is General Meeting, which is to be convened by the Management Board at least once a year.
The exclusive rights of the General Meeting of Organization include:
- setting the priority activities of the Organization
- establishment of the organization Charter and making relevant changes and additions to the Charter (excluding change of legal address of Organization)
- consideration of long-term plans and programs of Organization and approval thereof
- election of members of the Management Board and auditing commission for a four-year term as well as early suspension of their powers
- approval of Regulations on auditing commission
- consideration of budget of the Organization, accounts and repots of the Management Board and the auditing commission as well as approval thereof
- establishment of membership fees and payment procedure thereof
- making a decision on liquidation Organization.
The Management Board is a permanent operating, governing body, of the Organization, which repots to General Meeting and performs general management of the Organization activities during the period between General Meeting.
The Management Board of Organization shall:
- convene the regular and extraordinary General Meeting, inscribe in it the draft agenda and suggestions for development of priority areas of Organization activities
- make a decision on re-election or early election of the Chairman, the Deputy Chairman of Organization, members of the Management Board for unexpired term, who are subject to further approval pf Extraordinary General Meeting
- discuss the important economic development issues, shall adopt decisions and resolutions based on such discussions
- dispose the property and financial resources of Organization, make decision on delegation to the Organization Chairman the power to dispose the property and financial resources and to make transactions
- hear and consider information on implementation of Organization budget
- represents the Organization by state authorities, public associations and international organizations, makes decisions on conclusion of contracts and agreements
- award admission to the membership of Organization and keep record of members
- recommend the amount of membership fees and payment procedure for further approval by the General Meeting
- at the recommendation of the Organization Chairman approve Regulations and the Apparatus of the Organization, as well as establish structure, staff list, authority and work procedure
- perform other activities that are outside the competence of General Meeting
The Management Board may request any member of the Organization to fulfil instructions or accomplish certain tasks relating to the activities of Organization, as well as may request to represent Organization interests by the third party.
The Chairman of the Board is simultaneously the Organization's Chairman.
The Organization's Chairman shall:
- organize activities of the Organization and the Board
- coordinate the activities of all the structural units of the Organization
- represent the Organization by state institution, public associations and international organizations
- act on behalf of the Organization without power of attorney, shall grant power of attorney on behalf of the Organization
- manage resources of the Organization within his/her competence and in accordance with the approved budget
- enter into agreement and make transactions, sign the financial documents, contacts, agreements on behalf of the Organization
- open settlement and other accounts with the banks
- within his/her competence issues orders and instructions
- perform other executive duties.
The audit commission shall fulfill control over financial and economic activities of the Organization. The auditing commission shall submit reports to the General Meeting and shall operate in accordance with the Regulations on the auditing commission approved at the General Meeting of the Organization.
- The auditing commission of the Organization shall conduct audits if financial and economic activities of the Management Board, apparatus, as well as structural units of Organization at least once each year, and submit relevant results for consideration and approval by the General Meeting. The auditing commission shall accomplish a check of compliance with the requirements of the Charter of Organization. Extraordinary audits shall be made by auditing commission at the request of the General Meeting, the Management Board or not less than 2/3 (two-thirds) of total number of member of Organization or at its own initiative.
- The members of auditing commission cannot be members of the Management Board and apparatus of the Organization.